About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, June 15, 2012

My New Toy!

I just got a 1996, turbo charged Sebring Convertible for $400.00 -it's only got 94,000 original miles on it, and it's been garage kept since it left the showroom, lol. Some snot nosed high school kid parked it in his yard, because "something" was draining the battery. My Man found out that it was the light in the console that wouldn't shut off so, He fixed it, and now I've got a new toy. 


This car purrs like a kitten, she's uber fast, and she's in MINT condition. I'm stoked. Summer's here, and I'll be out playing in it. I just got back from driving 100 MPH on Hwy 101, and got such a rush.


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.