About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Extreme Religious Degradation Phone Sex

My sniveling, whiny jew called back for some more religious humiliation and degradation phone sex. I love making him say things he doesn't want to say. I make him masturbate his foul cock while standing over his torah, and then I make him cum all over it, making sure he smears his cum covered cock all over that fucking book. When he's coming, he yells "Heil Hitler, and Heil, My Nazi Mistress Katherine!"


I love degrading, and owning this jew pig. I can assure you, I'm not acting. I AM a racist. I AM a White Separatist. I AM a real Domina. I'm not one of these fake assed cunts at Niteflirt who say they're racist, and then roll over to suck their black boyfriend off when the call is done. Those bitches need to be the guest of honor at an Aryan boot party.


Call Me if you want racial humiliation phone sex or, religious humiliation and degradation phone sex by a REAL White Supremacist. I'd love to slash your inferior, impure and imperfect ass apart.


-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.