About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wow, It's Been Awhile



Yes, it's been a cruel Summer but, not for Me. My Domination phone sex callers have felt it, however. A painful, mind altering, wallet draining, cock stiffening, gratifying Summer.

I haven't blogged in awhile, because I'm too busy enjoying Myself on the Lake, and at the Beach Resort. My career is NOT sitting at My computer -like the rest of the Flirts, waiting for the phone to ring. I'm out spending your cash, hating you, and laughing about it with My friends. 

If you want to monopolize My time by having Me stay at My computer to "chat" with you, then tribute Me for it. My time is valuable, and costly. And you'd have to pay Me to talk to you, why would I talk to you otherwise?



So, the Olympics came and went, and no surprise about jamaica, huh? Those niggers can RUN. All except for this one, anyway. She's not going ANYWHERE.


If you're looking for Domination or, humiliation phone sex, then call Me. I can't wait to put you into your place. Which is far beneath Me.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.