About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hot Ass August on Niteflirt and Strap On Humiliation Phone Sex


I love watching Hell's Kitchen. I love seeing Gordon Ramsay verbally abuse his contestants, just like I love verbal abuse phone sex. That fat, sweaty hog clemenza got thrown off last night, and I couldn't be happier about it. He was SO sloppy, and sweaty. Gross. I couldn't stand looking at him. How can an Italian FUCK UP "Italian night," while making Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana? I think either Christina or, Justin will win, and I hope it's Christina. I *think* it's on again tonight, and if it is, I'm definitely going to be watching it. 

College football starts next weekend, and I can't wait to watch My Oregon Ducks. I love watching football.You ever notice how there's never any gooks in football? They're so puny; and besides, they never leave computer class to actually try out for the sport. I think the Seahawks (I call them the Blackhawks) will do well this year. They've got a young team, and have a couple of good QB's for a change. 


There's not much left of August so, come give Me your ass. I'd love nothing more than to fill it with My 10" strap on, while listening to you moan, and beg for more. 


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.