About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Strap On Humiliation Phone Sex, Racial Humiliation Phone Sex and Financial Domination Phone Sex


Let's hear it for barry... My submissive, little chink boy taking My strap on, while I take the money from his wallet. Forced strap on phone sex, racial humiliation phone sex, and Financial Domination phone sex in one, 15 minute call. 

Digging My long, red nails into his puny, yellow ass cheeks while thrusting My cock inside of his tight, wanting boy cunt; demanding he tribute Me over and over again, brings Me insurmountable joy. barry loves being on all fours, serving his Nazi Mistress. Don't you, barry?  I'll be seeing you soon, and don't forget to bring your wallet. 

Time to pimp My friend, SensuousSam. If you're looking to serve when I am not around, I highly suggest you call Her. Tell Her Mistress Katherine sent you, and She'll give you what you need, while She's taking what She wants

I'm home today, sub sluts. Call Me, and be ready to serve.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.