About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Racial Humiliation and Kinky, Fetish Phone Sex

Kinky, Filthy, and Extreme. I love fetish phone sex. The same goes for racial humiliation, racial degradation, and religious humiliation phone sex. 

I know the Olympics are over but, I wanted to feature some more of james' artwork. Click on the photos to enlarge them. The first photo is Spain. 



The second one, is Russia



The third, is Israel


Number four, is Korea


The fifth one, is India


The sixth one, is Ethiopia




And last but, definitely not least, there's the USA



I'm taking calls today, losers. Bring Me your filthiest fetishes -and I do mean filthy. The filthier your fetish phone sex is, the better. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.