About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fun In The Sun

I went away for vacation for a couple of days, and wound up with a SWEET job. When My Man went to check Us in, they asked Him if He knew anyone who wanted a bartending job, and I ended up taking it. So, now I'll spend 5 days a week in the sun, working at a killer beach resort, making drinks. I start tomorrow, woot. 

If you thought this hot, young, degrading and humiliating Aryan Queen was hard to get a hold of before, you were wrong. I'll be even harder to reach now that I'll be on the beach 5 days a week. you're going to have to get a hold of Me on Niteflirt to find out what days I'll be around, and make an appointment to talk with Me for those days. 

Unless you do this, I can assure you, I won't be thinking of you AT all -I'll be hyper-focused on the sand and sun, bitch boys. 

I've told you before, I don't sit at home waiting for My phone to ring. I'm out enjoying the HELL out of MY life. 

-Mistress Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.