About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nasty, Hardcore and EXTREME Fetish Phone Sex

Wow, it's been a VERY long time since I've blogged. Then again, I don't sit on My ass all day, waiting for the phone to ring. My every day life is SO busy (and EXCITING), that I don't have the time to sit @ My computer for hours on end.

Sorry, losers! 

Actually, I'm NOT sorry. I love My life, and I love how much you submissive and inferior, phone sex losers want to be a part of it. I get off on your desperation and longing. I can't get enough of it, it greatly amuses Me. 

SUFFER, BEG, WORSHIP, SERVE and PAY ME

That's what My fetish phone sex submissives are expected to do for Me. ALL-THE-TIME. And let's face it, I DESERVE it.


My real time subs and slaves kept Me EXTREMELY busy over the last few months. October through February is nothing but a steady stream of RT FemDom sessions for Me, and I love it. 

Those who know Me, know that I'm originally from San Diego; so, naturally, the majority of My real time slaves are from SoCal. 

I get SO many Niteflirt, phone sex submissives calling Me, and asking how they can serve Me in real time, that it's crazy. The truth is, if you're NOT already calling Me a few times a week, and you're NOT sending Me (regular) tributes via Niteflirt, you will NEVER serve Me in real time. EVER.

And I don't care if you live 20 minutes from Me, you worthless, pig loser.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.