About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sissy Phone Sex

reuben has been DYING to make it into My blog. he wants everyone who reads My blog, to know what a sissy fag he is.

he loves his high heels and panties, and of course he wears his push up bra and thigh highs when he's talking to Me. he's addicted to taking Women's hormones, and his penis is just about to fall off. No biggie -seriously. No biggie. he's totally dickless anyway. he craves the verbal abuse and degradation, and I love slashing him apart with both. It's so easy, and I put little to no effort into doing it.

I'm leaving today, subbies. My Man and I are heading to Our favorite beach resort for a couple of days. We'll also be going camping on Sunday and Monday. The only times you'll be able to get a hold of Me, is on Friday and Saturday.  Summertime is here, bitches. I go away and ENJOY My life. 

Sucks to be you... 

-Mistress Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.