About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Worship This Dominating, Humiliating and Degrading Phone Sex Goddess


I'm smarter than you, I'm hotter than you, I'm more Superior than you, and that makes Me better than you. Yes, pig. Worship Me. Worship Me for the Queen that I am. I deserve it. All of you worthless, useless, spineless and dickless phone sex submissives need to recognize it; submit, and serve. And serve Me well, you will do. I will give your insignificant life a true sense of purpose, and in return, you would crawl across 10 miles of broken glass to get one WHIFF of My perfect and pure, Aryan ass. 

My imperfect and inferior puppet slave; this is what you are, and you'll never be anything else. you will be treated like the lowlife bag of shit that you are; a begging and writhing piece of dumpy, man flesh. Quick to bow, kneel, and serve. Making sure that MY everyday needs and wants are met. Making MY everyday happiness the focal point of your miserable, mundane and unimpressive day. Yes, bitch. Worship Me. It's time.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.